Thank you for participating in the
Women Seen and Heard Virtual Film Festival!
[lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]
TIPS FOR A LIVELY FILM FEST DISCUSSION
- It’s essential that everyone rent the film and watch it in advance of your meeting. The films should be available via Amazon.com or Netflix.
- The Facilitator/Organizer establishes and emails the link for an online meeting.
- Everyone should review The Discussion Guide produced for that week’s film.
- The Discussion Guide provided will keep things moving if someone facilitates the discussion. Without a single facilitator, the discussion guide acts as a structure to follow to keep things moving. Don’t let anyone dominate!
- Individuals might select a question that they like from the guide. After people weigh in with either general reactions, or specific aspects of the film they liked (or didn’t), the discussion can be a “free for all!” That’s where you “follow the breadcrumbs!”
- If you know one another’s backgrounds well, the facilitator (or anyone) can ask a specific participant to address a particular question that is relevant to their experience in politics, business, professional life, government, etc.
[lgc_column grid=”50″ tablet_grid=”50″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”true”]